Agnostic.com

3 11

Katie Porter does the hard work of explaining two people what many don't want to be explained.

Lorajay 9 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately people of today don't want leaders who will tell them the truth, they want leaders who will tell them comfortable lies and then absolve them from blame when it all goes horribly wrong.
Classic excuses include:

It is god's punishment for allowing gay marriage for it raining to much
It was the heathen foreigners fault for not pitching in
that caused inflation
It was the Heathen foreigners fault for coming over here
that caused unemployment
God hates fags and thats why the price of fish has gone up
God hates atheists that's why your crops failed
Global warn is a hoax and these Veggy liars wrecked the economy
It's all a plot to take your guns away
You did not pray hard enough (for anything that went wrong in Utah)

Solution we all need to hate all the people God hates much harder, and go back to how it was in the perfect golden age of the 1950s

She should spread this message to more than just two people.

I love her. I watch videos of her and Elizabeth Warren whenever I need cheered up.

Isn’t that the truth??? I adore this smart woman who speaks truth to power. Wish we had more like her in Congress! 😘

@Redheadedgammy I do, too, and it pained me recently to hear her say she was worried she would lose her seat. πŸ˜” What is wrong with people???

@Lauren I wish I knew what was going on. Intelligence, results and consistency is suddenly a bad thing. A full third of the Country has lost its marbles!

@Redheadedgammy I know there are a number of reasons contributing to it, compounded by Russian interference, but I wish the Dems were dealing with it more aggressively because it seems like we're just not playing at the level we need to be to combat this. It worries me.

@Lauren Absolutely agree with your opinion here. The Democratic Party needs an infusion of new thinkers. We need the younger members to start taking the reigns of power in the party too.

@floWteiuQ I'm good with that, although I find it highly unlikely. πŸ™‚

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:694458
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.