Agnostic.com

1 2

Atheist mega church songs?

Word 8 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Encouraging people to make fun of atheists? Sad and stupid. There are many wonderful uplifting songs that celebrate life and positive qualities that don't mention a deity or lack thereof. They are called.... songs! This is stupid and divisive.

Most kids nowadays growing up without religion don't need to be told they are different or less than the religious kids. Because so many of the religious kids (taught by their parents) are already hateful toward the non-religious kids, and it's the secular ones who are having to give grace to the narrow minded religious kids.

Peculiar, I was reared in a Christian family going to church every time the doors opened. My grandparents were or had been preachers/pastors.

I don't recall teachings to hate the "back sliders". To say, I didn't discover that illogical atheism actually existed until I left christianity.

However, I can understand your point that in comedy or humor, whether it is illogical atheist giving sarcasm worship to the non-existent flying spaghetti monster sky God making fun of Christians that doesn't know Jesus is Lucifer the devil meme mind virus organism that evolved into mimic homo sapien form; or Christian's making fun of atheist for their illogicalness, someone most likely would get butt hurt because their bias is being made fun of.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:694578
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.