Agnostic.com

0 1

LINK President Biden On Midterm Elections, 2024 Re-Election And Elon Musk

@ this stamp of time I'd agree it was a great day for democracy. It might very well not turn out overly great for Democrats in Congress, though. They got many Governors but NV's is behind. I did not expect Sisolak to win, judging by replies to my phone calls, but Laxalt and Cortez-Masto keeps changing. So, I would expect that, aside from impeachment (which won't remove them but POTUS Joe will also be an impeached executive) I'd expect a national abortion ban. POTUS Joe will veto it, of course, and that will likely be sustained with Fetterman's help. Congratulations to him. Walker is wounded but not dead. That fact he's close enough to watch is sad. Very sad, indeed. POTUS Joe will get no more Justices on SCOTUS.

I wanted America to show me something and they did. They showed me that they are bent on 45's Party but not 45. I agree with POTUS Joe in saying that it should be fun watching him and Ron tear each other apart. His answer to whom he prefers to face, in 2024, seemed telling for indictment by DOJ. If 45 is able to campaign then he wasn't charged.

Still in all this is an excellent speech. POTUS Joe continues to make me happy. I'm sorry his run of success will end but at least it won't be stopped.

rainmanjr 8 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:694691