Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK What's next in the war after Ukraine retakes Kherson? | DW News - YouTube

Putin - “Kherson will be Russian forever!” Or maybe six more weeks.

Garban 8 Nov 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I generally do not wish death upon anyone, but given the circumstances...

What's next in the war? Maybe Putin will get assassinated by one of his own men, or perhaps he might suddenly drop dead from a heart attack? Not likely, but we could always remain hopeful though.

Slava Ukraini.

I'm already on record for saying they're celebrating too soon. If The House goes Red then American funding stops but that's not my biggest concern. I think this is a false pull-back as Putin is not ceding Russian ownership of the cities. I think he's merely going to declare Ukrainian interference as terrorism and justify nuking Kyiv on that charge. Will he get away with that justification? Kyiv will no longer exist so that's his best chance to win.

I do think will use it is propaganda saying that now Russia's been invaded. I think Putin is smart enough to know that the nuclear option is off the table since we're talking about a neighboring country.

@Lorajay If the wind is right the fallout blows Eastward, where there's wide open space, and smaller bombs have less radiation than a big one.

Obviously the Ukraine Army will work its way toward Crimea and total eviction of the Russians. This is not just a fight for land, it's a fight for freedom and democracy on this planet.

Both American and Ukraine are countries with divided sympathies. Many Ukrainians in the Russian conquered areas have Russian sympathies because they moved there from Russia. They moved there because of the climate and Russian supremacy gave them many great opportunities. This is going to be a very long war.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695143
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.