Agnostic.com

3 1

All praise to the citizens of Linlithgow, Scotland who call themselves "Black Bitches". Wokeism & ignorance on steroids?

Scottish pub 'The Black Bitch’ pub to be renamed despite 11,000 people in a town of 13,000 decrying the proposal.
[rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems they have already got google on side
If you type the name and address of the Tavern it comes back "Do you mean the Black Batch"
If you go to the location on google maps too, it pops up as The Black Batch, in spite of the true name being all over the linked photo.
So it seems it is not the word Black that is objectionable to these snowflakes but the legitimate word for a female dog

American woke fuckwits.

WOOF! Your ignorance of your mother tongue is simultaneously laughable to watch and painful to watch. You also appear to be suffering from an acute attack of conspiracytheoryitis. WOOF! WOOF!

Please explain yourself so that this illiterate can understand you.

@anglophone, @FrayedBear <------------ Perfect example of the blind leading the blind.

Absolutely bloody stupidity.
A black bitch is a female dog with dark fur it is a simple fact of nature.
Reading racism and sexism in to the words, says more about the mental state of the accuser than it does about the words.
Scotland also has the legend of Black Shuck, similar to the Irish Banshee Shuck a ghostly shadow dog that howls outside of a house where a death is imminent. She is affectionately known as the black bitch.
[edinburghnews.scotsman.com]

Len do you have a problem with my english & in the post that I have just made?

@FrayedBear No problem at all
The link I posted has a little more info on the story, as reported in Scotland.
Seems to me the Brewery chain is just virtue signalling and doing the usual woke trick of putting the feelings of idiots above the actual facts.

@LenHazell53 what's Anglophone's problem I wonder, see above.

@FrayedBear no idea

@LenHazell53 I've always understood immigrants to Perth are those who cannot afford to travel the other 2000+ miles to Sydney.
The latest to come out of WA is this -

[perthnow.com.au]

[abc.net.au]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695461
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.