Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Arizona gov election: Katie Hobbs defeats GOP challenger Kari Lake, race may now go to recount under state law | Fox News

Katie Hobbs beats Kari Lake. Why I chose to post the link from FoxNews. Because, Fuck Them that's why. It must've killed then to post the results.

barjoe 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think Lake may end up falling just outside the window for an automatic recount. Of course there are still a few more votes to count and I doubt Lake will concede.
I don't know what her options are for a manual request.

The last results I saw were with supposedly 98% reporting
Hobbs -- 1,267,241
Lake -- 1,247,859

Sum -- 2515100
Difference -- 19372 (0.77%)

AZ law 16-661. Automatic recount; requirements

A. A recount of the vote is required when the canvass of returns in a primary or general election shows that the margin between the two candidates receiving the greatest number of votes for a particular office, or between the number of votes cast for and against initiated or referred measures or proposals to amend the Constitution of Arizona, is less than or equal to one-half of one percent of the number of votes cast for both such candidates or on such measures or proposals

Has she made any accusations of vote stealing this time?

@anglophone
As typical with Republicans, I haven't seen anything specific, let alone suitable for a court.
But Lake has been an election denier the whole race. I'm sure she won't disappoint.

@RichCC This will not fall under automatic recount and it wouldn't matter if it did. FauxNews just threw that in the headline to appease their minions of election deniers.

Lake's "common sense conservatism" is self-contradictory, and she is too retarded to see it.

Another Trump nut goes down in flames. My stepson who lives out there said she is lighting Twitter up! No surprise, she said last week she would never accept a loss. It would be really cool if she wound up in jail. Even Mastriano in PA finally gave up and conceded.

Democracy is a dirty word to right-wing nutjobs.

My quote retweet of her reaction on Twitter.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.