Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Trump Accused of Campaign Finance Violation Ahead of Potential 2024 Run

(He hasn't even announced he's running yet, and he's already breaking campaigning laws.)

A watchdog group based in Washington, D.C., filed a complaint accusing former President Donald Trump of violating "soft money" laws ahead of his potential reelection campaign.

The Campaign Legal Center (CLC) on Monday filed their complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and claim that the former president has poured money from his Save America leadership political action committee (PAC) into the Make America Great Again super PAC, with the intention of using the funds on his 2024 presidential run.

Receipts from the FEC show that Save America made a $20 million contribution to MAGA in early October. MAGA spent over $11 million supporting Republican candidates during the midterm elections, reported Reuters, and currently has $23 million in cash on hand as of October 19. ...

snytiger6 9 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anything to keep the old fucker out of the White House. I think Greene is only one stupid enough to run as his VP.

I doubt Trump can win the primary. However if he did, it would be great if Greeme was his running mate, as it would get her our of congress.

Trump won't win. He lost the independents which caused him to lose in 2020. The 2022 midterms indicates he has lost some republican moderates as well now.

@snytiger6 I hope your right. This country can't stand term of his bs.

There is no end to the illegality of this man, dozens of lawsuits in various stages of progress for the past two or more years! And yet, he lives in his mansion, spends like it's going out of style, spends very little time actually in court, and talks about his illegal activities on public forums. And NOTHING happens to him!

I am not that sure it will be nothing. The right will forgive practically anything in their politicians with the single exception of losing.* Trump has cost them the house twice (plus a large majority), the senate twice and his own election. There are a lot of senior Republicans walking around atm thinking "Is that Trump on my shoe I can smell?" Even Fox is turning on him. This means that the level of sycophantic support from his party is no longer going to be there. Now that should not make any difference to judicial proceedings but it does. The DOJ will not have to worry too much about indicting the de-facto leader of the GOP, the speaker of the house (Trump was suggested by many MAGA nutjobs as the next speaker) or even a viable candidate for POTUS. Added to that, Fox will not be so ready to do battle for him as case after case goes to trial, he just won't get covered and if he does all Fox will only air is short sound bites, not full interviews. He will obviously delay any and all cases as much as he can but as each day passes, his political influence wanes. This delay may actually prove his downfall when he is up before a jury. As it stands, he still has a good chance of getting at least one MAGA out of 12 and he only needs one. That might not be good odds next year or the year after.
Personally, I have a sneaky suspicion that if/when it all comes tumbling down, he will commit suicide. It is in keeping with his megalomaniac narcissistic personality, rather like Robert Maxwell.

*See Boris Johnson

@273kelvin we’ll see. I have champagne waiting to be opened if he ever spends more than a day in jail for anything! 😁

@Barnie2years If precidents from other countries are anything to go by. It will probably be house arrest. Otherwise, you have the situation of secret service guys saying "No Mr President, we will pick the soap up in the shower"

@273kelvin tRUMP is a COWARD...he wouldn't have the guts to take his own life...just sayin.

@phoenixone1 You might be right but then again you might have said the same about Maxwell beforehand.

@273kelvin nothing was ever proved with Maxwell...he fell off his yacht. He was also pretty broke...trump keeps on grifting.

@phoenixone1 If the NY feds win their prosecution? Then tRump will be broke too.

@273kelvin the NY Case is not a slam dunk ... His CFO when questioned by his Defense Atty stated he did it out of personal greed...which basically insulates tRUMP...so far. BUT...there is still the inflated and deflated property values issue. Donny boy is going to be hard pressed to explain his way out of THAT. I think ultimately all they can get him on is possible fraud on his Taxes...which is a FINE. The IRS will have to go after him for Federal Taxes...IF they decide to pursue it...I personally think it won't happen... It is going to have to be the Georgia investigation or the Classified Documents issue that takes him down completely...he is a slippery POS...smfh
The good thing is, he is being exposed for the rotton, lieing, thieving, TREASONOUS, POS he really IS...THAT isn't going to help him one bit. 😂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695580
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.