Agnostic.com

6 7

One gigantic 'domestic' cat. I'm envious!

HUGE Maine Coon Cat Kefir Is Bigger Than A Dog!

Maine Coon cat from Russia has proven that these cats can become stars all on their own!

Kefir is a giant Maine Coon that weighs 26.5 pounds. At less than 2 years old, Kefir is expected to grow even larger, since Maine Coons do not reach their full size until they are between 3 and 5 years old! Kefir is not just famous for being huge, though; he is also popular for his plush white coat and his sweet, loving personality.

Read on: [mainecooncentral.com]

Ryo1 8 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting name for a cat. While one might think that the cat was named after the yogurt drink, popular in eastern Europe, if you remove the ‘e’ the word ‘kfir’ in Hebrew means ‘baby lion.’

That's a great name for a boy.

@Ryo1 It also happens to be the name of a legendary Israeli fighter jet, based on the French Mirage.

@p-nullifidian What? A fighter jet called 'baby lion'? Sounds a little timid.

@Ryo1 Yes, and he just can’t wait to be king! 😉

Beautiful animal, but I'll keep my puny little 10 pounder

Woukd it play with my 22-lb mutt, or shred it?

Yep, they really are that big. A lady down the street from me breeds and lectures about them. It's good they're that big, though, because they cost a lot, and you get more cat poundage for your money.

Formerly employed as a signalman in Capetown.

🥱

@Ryo1 🙄

He looks pissed off. As cats always do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695939
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.