Agnostic.com

5 3

Yet again the hypocrisy of western governments's policies on human rights is hypocritical & dependent\driven on advancement of US hegemony.

The Qatar World Cup shows β€˜human rights’ are just a tool for the West [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You're boring.

Your problem not mine.

Is it why I have over 50 followers & more than 1500 fans? How many have you got?

Incidentally when did you last have a young woman, only known for 5 minutes, having just heard of one brief experience in my life, immediately express the opinion that someone should make a film based on my experience that took only 3 minutes to relate?

The nurse removing my bandage & assisting the doctor in removing 3 stitches last Thursday made the observation to me.

Mbs got immunity too πŸ˜‚

You mean this Mbs :
[reuters.com]

Wouldn't want to go to any World Cup match where Muzzies won't let you have a beer. RT calls out human rights in Qatar. You won't hear them call out human rights abuses in beloved Mother Russia. How dare they talk about hypocrisy? RT and Russia is the epitome of atrocity and hypocrisy.

Are you saying that you would also have a problem in Russia as well as Quatar because of their similar "harsh LGBTQ" laws. You wouldnt have a problem drinking in Russia Joe, particularly vodka.

And you're not correct about RT not reporting on Russian HR:
[hrw.org]
[rt.com]
[rt.com]
[rt.com]
. . .
[duckduckgo.com]

@FrayedBear I wouldn't set foot in Russia at this time and I'd never want to visit any Muzz country.

When any nation plays Second fiddler, they cannot complain about the tune!

The 2nd fiddler can complain if the lead player's violin isn't properly tuned.
I think it's more appropriate that those who haven't paid are the ones without right to complain & that of course is the greatest whinger & cause of most complaints worldwide the Americans.

Stan Garnt (insiders) just this morning was saying how the western hegemony is collapsing from internal greed and disillusionment of the populace.. Looking at the US Australias and Brittans politics and economies, I tend to concur

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.