Agnostic.com

8 16

LINK Pompeo says head of teacher’s union is the ‘most dangerous person in the world’ | The Hill

Republican pieces of shit like Mike Pompeo are demonizing educators. This fuckstick wants to push his extremist Christian bullshit. Randi Weingarten will probably have to fear for her safety because of this Nazi bastard. He wouldn't say Vladimir Putin is dangerous because those two shit stains are asshole buddies.

barjoe 9 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nah, it is still trump!!!

Mike Pompeo is a Christian nationalist fuckstick. He can eat shit and die. I wish he would.

While Pompeo may or may not be good or bad, Weingarten is bad. Period.

What's bad about her! Elaborate on why she is bad.

@barjoe My wife was a teacher for several years before seeking a decent paying job. She had numerous examples about why the Teachers Union was horrible. I don't intend to quiz her about what she said.

Why don't you list what is good about her.

@Alienbeing There you go again, spouting nonsense.

You put forth a proposition without a shred of evidence to back it up. Not even an argument. Then you ask others to do your homework for you. Pathetic.

@Flyingsaucesir What is pathetic is your sense of entitlement. I have no obligation to drone on about prior conversations. I owe you no explanation, nothing at all.

Feel free to ignore me.

Pompeo has some pretty cracked views. The problem here is that once people like him hold office they continue seeking more important office. Many people do not notice fascist or white supremacist views and I'm not sure why this is.

The last word of those who lived in Pompeii. "Oh shit!" Mike's name represents the shit.

Just when you thought Republicans couldn’t go and lower and more idiotic, think again……..

Get over it asshole. Even after the SCOTUS 2018 decision in Janus vs. AFSCME which was aimed to destroy organized labor, and conservatives have worked for decades to achieve after spending staggering amounts of money, failed big time. At least here in New York which has always been a heavy union state. But the more conservative states with the laws I call β€œRight to work for less” laws, it was already that way.

Repubs always attacked teachers and their union! They don’t want an educated population. 😑

Because they need blind followers. The more a person educates themselves means they are less likely to become that way.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696626
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.