Agnostic.com

6 3

November 22, 1963!!!

Where were you on that day???

Does anyone know what happened on this day fifty nine years ago???

Does anyone remember???

of-the-mountain 9 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was just changing into my gym clothes in a junior high locker room when the teacher said the president had been assassinated. Later on, my mother -- a Republican -- picked me up at the public library, and she was in tears about it. Things were different then.

I was in school on a military base. The school was closed down and parents came to pick their kids up. I remember seeing just about every adult with tears in their eyes. It truly was the saddest day I can remember of my parents. They were both so broken up about the horrible news of Kennedy being Assassinated.

I was in school when the announcement was made. They mentioned he was shot in Dallas and I heard some kids say they wanted to kill anyone from Dallas. I'm from there and went and hid.

Not one mention of this most tragic event 59 years ago from any of the local or any national media!!!

Only one individual, Gerald Celente remembered that day in Dallas on his YouTube channel Trends magazine!!!

I am so heartbroken that so many in this country would not remember this date as it changed so many events after, not for the good of this country!!!

Those who do not remember or recall history are bend on repeatedly committing the same horrific events and crimes against humanity!!!

May JFK be Remembered for his efforts and deeds!!!

I am totally ashamed of the members of this agnostic community and the people of this country, the corporate media and educational system!!!

Ummm…I wasn’t alive yet at the time, but I’ve seen this movie so many times I have it permanently etched into my memory. He inherited the Bay of Pigs plan from Ike and that didn’t go so well, but he made up for it during one of the most tense moments in our history to date:

I’m not ignorant of who he was!

I hadn’t been born yet so…

This happened: [nytimes.com]

Several weeks earlier this happened:
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

“During the presidency of Richard Nixon, a US government investigation was initiated into American involvement in the assassinations. Nixon was a political foe of Kennedy, having narrowly lost to him in the 1960 Presidential election. Nixon ordered an investigation under E. Howard Hunt into the murders, convinced Kennedy must have secretly ordered the killings but the inquiry was unable to find any such secret order.[36]”

This had been simmering;
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

I really hope you are joking!!!

Otherwise you differently have your head up your ass!!!

@of-the-mountain
I personally remember the Challenger tragedy that happened when I was in high school. I had strep throat that week too.

Diem’s assassination was significant as it happened not long before JFK’s. Diem’s assassination and the Buddhist turmoil would have been harrowing for the South Vietnamese no? The way you put the OP was a bit over the top.

1968 was just as harrowing a year as 1963– Tet Offensive, assassinations of MLK and RFK, student uprisings in Paris and elsewhere, DNC in Chicago…

I’m not too young to remember:

@Scott321

The world wide student strikes from China to the USA and Europe!!!

You left out Watergate, Nixon walk of shame!!’

The withdraw of US troops from South Vietnam!!!

The Fall of Saigon!!!

The contras!!!

The invasion of Panama and Grenada!!!

The death of Mao!

The fall of the communist block!

Reagan lived after being shot!!!

Ford narrowly missed be shot!!!

I remember the whole sad day perfectly.

Hence it is impossible to name the individual who was murdered in cold blood in Dallas on that day!!!

No mention in any media anywhere about this awful event in history of our nation!!!

@of-the-mountain I did see the Kennedy assassination discussed on MSNBC.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.