Agnostic.com

7 14

People that bitch about wokeness, gay agendas, feminism, or the need to ban trans people from sports heads up. If I hear your crap on the radio it goes off, in a video it goes off. If you say it to my face I'll walk away and if I have my way about it I'll never speak with you again.

You are a brainwashed moron complaining about things that don't exist, and to the extent there's any relevance you have zero understanding of it. It's not even simple naive ignorance it's malicious refusal to acknowledge the most basic realities in life.

Go pray on that awhile.
You too Bill Maher, repeating MAGA lies doesn't help you make any points fool.

Willow_Wisp 8 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for you & your right.

How many people do you think care if they have the "privilege" of communicating with you?

Apparently you do.

@Secretguy I see you failed English. Questioning someone in no way indicates a feeling of privilege. The particular question I asked actually indicates the opposite.

Need a remedial reading referral?

Amen sister..

What did Bill Maher say (specifically), was it recent?

🌈🔮😃🌇〰️😊
,,,,got YOUR back
ALL WAYS
Respectfully

100% sister.

I am asked to visit my "god fearing family"
for thanksgiving<-_- 🤡
I ( veteran ) don't fear ANYTHING-
,,,but they are soo perfect& correct .....
At 62 years ~☆~☆ scared😪😔🙈🙉🙊

🟪💜🌈

@BBJong I'm glad you mentioned it, thanks. Must be a tough call, deciding what you really want to do. Things can get pretty hairy when the religion issue comes up.

But as I say, I'm glad you mentioned it and I'm glad you mentioned it to me, and here's why. Having Thanksgiving with my family is not an option because they are all gone. It's a drag being the last one, there's no one to talk to about how things were when I was growing up, for instance. My family wasn't religious so that was helpful but we fought like hell about everything else. I wasn't close to any of them but it beat the hell out of being the last one.

Of course you are the one to make the best decision about how you want your Thanksgivjng to go, I just wanted to tell you that it's nice to have the option. But more than that, you are the master of your own fate. You don't have to let them suck you in to a religious discussion. You know there's no point, they're not going to change. You don't have to try to meet their standards, you determine your own standards and they can accept that or not, it won't change anything for you.

You have the power to decide with whom you want to spend your Thanksgivining, if anyone, and you have the power to decide how your Thanksgiving will go. I just encourage you to relax and enjoy the day, comfortable in the knowledge that you are who you've chosen to be and in the final analysis, your opinion is the only one that really matters. Cheers, my brother!

The real problem coming from the Extremist and Radical people from both sides.

Diaco Level 7 Nov 23, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.