Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Christian lawyer Jenna Ellis: The Club Q victims are probably burning in Hell

Jenna Ellis, the former legal adviser to Donald Trump, said on her eponymous radio show Tuesday that her main concern with the mass shooting at Club Q was that the five victims weren’t openly Christian… which means, in her mind, they’re burning in Hell.

.@JennaEllisEsq on the Club Q shooting. The “people killed in the nightclub that night, there is no evidence/that they were Christians. Assuming they have not accepted the truth/affirmed Christ as the lord of their life they are now reaping the consequences of eternal damnation.” pic.twitter.com/dQH7uAbnKJ ...
snytiger6 9 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It does follow for her line of thinking. Hell is where they'd likely be if Xtianity were true (and Jenna thinks it is). Saving people from Hell is, presumably, why they share the word with everyone. That's what they call love and the reason they reject our claims that they hate. I think fighting the religion, rather than their motives and intentions, is the better attack but our game needs to get upped.

I cannot understand how such evil people come to exist.

It is like this... Religious people adopt a religion that allows them to look down their noses at and judge other people, but won't be required to make any actual changes in their own lives to try to be a better person. their religion allows them to feel morally superior without having to expend any actual effort or to take any responsibility upon themselves.

Another disgusting excuse for a human being.

She is why deadly diseases don't bother me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697064
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.