Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Report Claims Disney Could Be Sold to Apple Under Returning CEO Bob Iger - WDW News Today

I am an ex Apple user ( from 1980s to 3 years ago) who now wouldn't buy a thing from Apple in a blue fit. The company i used to admire is long dead, under Tim Cook. It now has a following like a bunch of sheep, with badly made, over priced junk designed as technology 'fashion accessories' for the rich or gullible. Anyway, I've been saying for years that either Apple would buy Disney, or other way around, or they would merge. People have scoffed at this. Well, on the way now, it seems.

Keep buying Apple's annually slightly touched up poorly made over- priced products you Apple customers. Apple doesn't care about anything now other than being the new Disney. They burnt out on their new technology dream years ago, really even before Jobs karked it.

Cook must be hoping Trump will win in 2024 too. More opportunity to kiss every part of his big butt again.

David1955 8 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel the same way but have always been a critic of Jobs. My best friend is an Apple nut and my phone number is a third line on his account so I get iPhones. He doesn't understand why I don't have Macs or iPads, too, and I'm tired of the debate. We are strained now, he's a never-45 Con and just as sure of his rightness as contemptuous of mine, so I expect to get Consumer Cellular flip phone when this contract expires. Maybe sooner but I'm looking forward to it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697158
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.