Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Mike Lindell says ‘God willing,’ he will challenge Ronna McDaniel for RNC chair | The Hill

(I ws so tempted to put this one under the "silly, random and fun" category.)

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is considering a challenge to Ronna McDaniel as head of the Republican National Committee (RNC). 

“One of the things I will tell you, you know, [we] will never, ever stop to get rid of these machines and make this the best elections in world history in our country. We need someone, everybody, and I’ll step into that if God willing,” Lindell, a staunch supporter of former President Trump and his false claims of 2020 election fraud, said on his FrankSpeech TV platform. 

Lindell asked viewers to email him if they support him running for the position, adding he wants to hear “anything negative” about it too. 

He also told HuffPost in an interview that he plans to make an announcement on Monday about whether he will run.  ...

snytiger6 9 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isn't election fraud pillow mans middle name?

Good chance he'll finally be part of his Party.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697326
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.