Agnostic.com

1 1

Currently showing on free to air public TV in Australia & supposedly based on a true story from bubonic plague times in Italy.

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am able to watch this but thankfully it is not my kind of movie.

I simply commented about the film in message to another "I weep at the ignorance of it all."
But there again I wrote regarding a meth user "I don't understand why anyone wishes to use meth".

The movie also includes some lesbian love making scenes, female nudity and female genital \ anal torture which probably does not endear it to many though it is simply another form of the popular Ripley's "Believe it or not", MMA, "Madam Tussauds wax works and the Victorian Freak Shows & animal baiting \ fights.

Not understanding why you "are thankful".

@FrayedBear I'm thankful because the film appears to be too goddamned religious for me to give a damn.

@DenoPenno lol - you don't take to horror movies?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.