Agnostic.com

2 0

Yet not a peep from the American News agencies who are bitching and complaining about Ukrainians with no heat or electricity, when in fact, their government started the war with their 2014 coup . . . . they bitch about Ukrainian lives lost only because they are the result of Russian missles, but they never bitched about the American missles in countries WE invaded, and you don't hear them bitching about the loss of lives in Yeman, where they are supplying the Saudis with the weapons to do it. The lies never end.

Archeus_Lore 7 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let me clue you in. The biggest moneymakers in the world are drugs and armaments.

Try again, but tell me something I do not already know!

Rocket & Mortar Attacks Against Israel by Date

[jewishvirtuallibrary.org]

BD66 Level 8 Dec 3, 2022

7 in a year? After the Israelis kicked them out of their land, moved into their homes, shot butterfly bullets at them, imprisoned their children, they only fire seven rockets in a year? And how many bombs, missiles and drones has Israel fired? No comparison whatsoever.

@Archeus_Lore August 5-8 1,100 Rockets An estimated 1,100 rockets were launched from Gaza by Islamic Jihad. At least 200 malfunctioned and exploded within the Gaza Strip, and the Iron Dome intercepted 380.

@BD6 Israelis handiwork . . . . you'd not respond it that were done to your children? White Phosphorous, butterfly bullets, no product of hate at all right?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698347
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.