Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Trump Tax Returns Undermine His Image as a Successful Entrepreneur

The release of former President Donald J. Trump’s private tax documents by the House Ways and Means Committee shows heavy losses from his own ventures as he continued to cash in on inherited assets.

snytiger6 9 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What else would you expect from a world class douchebag?

Only idiots thought he was a successful anything other than in the birth lottery. This just proves what anyone with half a brain already knew.

I take it you’ve never seen the P&L from a successful business or the tax returns or a millionaire that knows how to move money around.

If you look at Trump's financial record, his only successful venture was "The Apprentice", for which he was the star, but he didn't actually run the show. Every other of his ideas lost money and/or ended in bankruptcy. If it wasn't for his inherited wealth, which he always fell back on time after time he would have nothing.

The point of the article is that Trump is not teh financial genius he portrayed himself to be.

@snytiger6
He's managed his finances very similarly to many other business owners. The less it shows you made, the better off you are financially.
I have an LLC. (Nothing major by any means) and I make it a point to never show much of a profit if any at all.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702860
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.