Agnostic.com

126 10

Is it OK to be racist against white people?

Using the Merriam-Webster definition of racism,

racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

You CAN be racist against white people but is it OK?
Is it OK to tell an entire race they need to atone for the actions of their ancestors?
Is it OK to tell an entire race they are racist simply because of their race?
Is it OK to blame an entire race on the actions of 2 people?
Is it OK to purposely tell your kids to not trust an entire race?

Sadly I doubt I'll get many honest answers because it's not PC to you think racism is OK as long as those your racist against are white. But hope springs eternal.

• 13 votes
  • 186 votes
MamaMOB 5 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

126 comments (126 - 126)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish I was like my dog, he doesn't see color or appearance, he sees people.
Racism will probably be with us for a long, long time until we willfully extinguish it from the majority. Racism will persist though, I don't think we will be able to exterminate it completely from each and every culture. Until we can eliminate need and want there will always be those who seek someone to blame, someone to hate as the perceived source of discontent.
I hope I am proven wrong but I fear I won't be.
Now your question : You CAN be racist against white people but is it OK?
No it's not OK, I think it is more tolerated by the general population, it's still not OK to be a racist in my book.
The other questions reek of racism, they seem to be searching for something to validate the racist views held by themselves.
This is just my opinion of course, for whatever it's worth.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70457
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.