Agnostic.com

41 137

One day the zoo-keeper noticed that the orangutan was reading two books - the Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species. Surprised, he asked, “Why are you reading both those books?”
“Well,” said the orangutan, “I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother.”

Benthoven 8 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good one!

I subscribe to we have always been here and always will.

Grassy Level 5 June 14, 2018

Pretty good!

That's a good one.

It is not my error to see. think what you want. It still doesn't say they saw him. I do not care about the bible or any bible, and the hell would you if you are an agnostic or atheist? How did you get here from a post about a zoo? You are a total ass quoting bible.

@BettyColeman For those that are not confident of translations of NT it might be worth getting an inter-linear and also refer to Strong's Convordance

I will have to try and remember that one!

Well done.

Very good! ...ha ha ha! ?

Very good

Nice.

Oh, brother!

I have done this before, but it was fun. I don't remember who put it up on agnostics, but remember they did.

I think it is the same one continuing. Silly me.

Wow a talking Orang Utan!

Did Clint Eastwood not have one in ‘Every which way but Loose’ ?

@Marionville "Right turn Clyde" 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7050
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.