Agnostic.com

4 3

I happened to see this in my morning email so thought I'd post it. I'm not trying to step on toes and, in fact, no longer care about the subject. I will go on getting vaccinated because four shots haven't negatively affected my health and that's proof enough for me. [yourlocalepidemiologist.substack.com]

rainmanjr 8 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will continue to get vaccinated with the latest vaccine as often as recommended. The wastewater showing the presence of the latest strain of covid in my community yet hospitalizations are holding to a manageable level, so we must be doing something right.

The medical community has gotten much better at saving infected people from dying. I suspect between many of us getting our shots, improved medical care, and the virus mutations that it won't be as deadly. Yet, it will continue to haunt us for the rest of humanity.

My guess on the death numbers - much like the "Spanish Flu" which still exists to this day, Covid has, through its multiple mutations, become less deadly; also, the medical community has become very adept at saving Covid infected people's lives.
One thing that does piss me off are the people pointing at any death, especially famous ones, and immediately trying to blame the vaccines. Recently, someone here tried that. I countered with, someone got shot in the face in Chicago, has anyone looked at his vaccine data.

Great comeback.

Anti-vaxxers are now their own cult with a cottage industry of pumping out disinformation. The Fox robots eat it up.

We have our share of the ‘cultists’ here on Agnostics…the disinformation machine never stops with them…it’s become an obsession to keep posting and pushing the bs!

Seeing relatively healthy young people die of previously nonexistent heart issues has been pretty solid proof.

The article addresses that. I think you folks are well meaning but way off base on this. That view is unlikely to change.

It’s called jumping to conclusions, not proof.

Previously undiagnosed, not nonexistent.

@Organist1

Amazing how we’ve had such a huge jump in “undiagnosed” instances all of a sudden though

@CourtJester Cherry picking.

@CourtJester Then they need to be looked at carefully and scientifically, and not just jumped on as proof that they were caused by the vaccine. I believe if you read reputable peer reviewed scientific analysis you’ll find no correlation to the vaccine.

@Marionville

Hahaha.

@CourtJester I can see your moniker isn’t just a pretence ….you’re a joker for real! !

@Marionville

@Marionville He’s incapable of learning.

@NostraDumbass I know…a bit sad really!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:705284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.