Agnostic.com

9 5

QUESTION Christians Claimed Gay Marriage Leads To Pedophilia; Now They Support Roy Moore

I already posted a photo along the same lines, but I thought a full article was wroth posting. Had I foudn the article first i would nto have bothered with the photo.

snytiger6 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmmm... I don't think so. I know some gay couples. I can't read their minds, they appear to be in love with their partners. I don't beleive any christian organization. That's like saying doctors recommend this product and theres no FDA on the lable.

I have said many times on this site that those religious persons who speak the loudest and are the most adamant, are the ones who most likely have something to hide, and so they are loud in order to remove any doubts or suspicions.

Ok... sounds right to me now. I guess you had to kind of spell it to me. I try to understand what's being said and sometimes I get it wrong. Thank you for your come back.

gay people statistically are the least likely to be kiddy fiddlers, unlike religious leaders.

This is true. Gays only account for about 5% of pedophiles, while they account for about 10% of the general populations. Statistically your kids are twice as safe (from beign molested) with a gay person over a heterosexual one. Statistics are from studies I read while studying Sociology in college during the mid 1990's.

why if your gay would it make you want to abuse children more than a heterosexual anyway? it's like saying a white lion is more likely to kill a zebra than a normal colour one.

I have a feeling that even if Jesus DID return, they'd just kill him all over again.

I really question that Jesus eve made a first appearance. I think it is very likely he is a totally fictional creation.

I am gay and married to my partner. Not to brag, but if any couple has family values we do. Either one of us would be there for the other through any situation. We have nothing in common with these predator priests and adulterous members of Congress or whatever.

According to studies i read while in college, studying sociology, on a per capita basis there are twice as many heterosexual pedophiles as there are gay pedophiles. Gays account for only about 5%, while making up about 10% of the population.

By that logic heterosexuality, leads to incest, rape, and sex with minors. Oh wait, they may be on to something @Roy Moore!

They are so desperate they will swallow any idea, no matter how convoluted. More proof this is about purely, fear based emotion rather than reason.

The old adage "he may be a SOB, but at least he is my SOB" fits here.

SO f-ed up !

They are such stupefied true believers that they can't even see how ridiculous their position is!

Christians in general don't support him, but the evangelicals are fucked. They're basically just a conservative political movement, and their faith is incidental at best.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7057
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.