Agnostic.com

2 5

And bouncers that attack everybody who tries to get in and they are my dogs. 😆

Ryo1 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We used have a very big rescue dog who was a sweetheart but he had fear/aggression problems.

He was extremely popular with the neighbors but they all knew the rules -- stay outside the fence. We lived in fear that someone might try to hop the fence to cut our corner and get torn to pieces.

He was an outstanding watchdog -- shepherds need a job to be happy. But he was a certain amount of trouble.
I'm glad he found a home with us on our property because I'm not sure he could have lived anywhere else without eventually being put down.

He used to race cars on the street. He would lie at the corner until he knew which direction they were going then try to beat them there. 😋

He was very lucky to have you.

That's anytime for me, but I enjoy joining others for our BYOB concerts playing "oldies" at normal volume for the tender ears of those in my age group. A little socialization in moderation. Definitely agree about expensive drinks poured by strangers and music way too loud at many of the places I choose not to go.

Here's a photo of my personal tiki bar, in July of 2020, while waiting for Hurricane Douglas to hit. Had all my hurricane preparations done, so nothing to do but watch and wait. Turns out the hurricane veered off and didn't hit us after all.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:706815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.