Agnostic.com

3 4

“The Manchurian Candidate” ( this is a comment I posted in 2019)
I think I’ve figured it out. My deductive resources have been taxed to their limits and I can only come up with one explanation for the Svengali-like attraction and adulation that Trump seems to exercise over the Republicans in Congress. Here it is: Trump has employed private practitioners of espionage “mind control” techniques, perhaps supplied by Britebart, or Blackwater or the KGB, to break into each and every office of the GOP members of Congress and implant some Pavlovian subliminal suggestion designed to illicit the response of immediate approbation in the form of applause, or compliance with one of his insane and illogical suggestions, and which is triggered by some catch-word or phrase uttered by Donald. The result is the unquestioning support of Trump’s autocratic agenda. My logical mind can find no other explanation for this phenomenon. Why the Democrats have been left out, I have yet to decipher, and as for Trumps “base” they are just morons. I am confused, however by the reaction of Mitch McConnell that Chris Matthews showed us after last night’s diatribe. Mitch ( the pastor of these Congressional “sheep&rdquo😉appears hypnotized or rendered insensate for some reason while they explode into their hysterical applause. He sits with a blank, dazed expression on his odious face, which defies explanation. Perhaps the stress of maintaining his obstinate charade has finally taken its toll, or maybe his Attends just leaked.

fishline79 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only difference between trump and any republican since Nixon is that he says the quiet stuff out loud. other than that, there is no difference. We need to stop making excuses, they have shown us who they are and it is not pretty.

I think it’s pure blackmail and threats to family members that made gop fall silent 🔇

I have also suspected that too. Trump is a "Mafia Don".

@fishline79 I have come to think that his ego is so massive that he thought himself an equal to Putin instead of owned by him. Melanoma is Putin’s leash, I believe. She’s jewelry to 45. Now Putin’s busy and might not get back to 45. Luckiest bastard who ever lived.

Trump's appeal is hard to understand. I can tell you in no uncertain terms that I would not even engage in a conversation with the man, he disgusts me so. The idea I've heard that makes the most sense to me is that they love him because they ARE him, that his devoted are as hateful as he is and as such he makes it acceptable that they act on their hate like he does. I wish it wasn't true but I'm afraid that it is. I'm convinced that the only reason he hasn't been assassinated is because all of the nuts are on his side.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:708348
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.