Agnostic.com

2 0

Free Will?

Do humans have free will?

If I had free will, I would never get sick, never grow old, and never die. I would have all that I need and never have to work for any one or thing that was in contradiction to my self-preservation or contentment. Time would be irrelevant as I could move forward and backwards through it. I could will myself to anywhere in the galaxy. I am dubious of free will.

McVinegar 8 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Making the round again the same question. Why atheist that claim not to believe in god or agnostic that havent found one way or another want to know?

@McVinegar So your assumption of "will" being divine is so "churchy"... I am living in a home with 3 Free Willing Chihuahuas that can teach you a mamal lesson about your thoughts.

Free will is like,a right to work state,a right to make less ,and treated like shit.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70958
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.