Agnostic.com

7 2

Space Cadet?

Our Buffoon in Office just announced that he was thinking of adding a branch to the Military. It will be the Space Force. Something new for space cadets? Let's hope he just opened his mouth before he thought, just like he always does

AmelieMatisse 8 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LOL...'Space Cadet' immediately drew me back mentally to the only arcade game I was ever any good at as a kid, 'Space Ace' (that was the level I played at, of three options)...anyone recall this game? (sorry to get off topic...for the record, Trump is an idiot, I despise his stupid ass...but I digress for this unscheduled trip down memory lane, if you will allow me...😉

This was one of the Don Bluth animated games, like Dragon's Lair...I loved it so much I did a Family Guy version for fun...

Finally, a branch of the military I could join and not go against my non-religious beliefs and morals.

I would be a colonel !

I heard he requested a new Air Force One. Lets cammouflage the next Space Shuttle as the new improved and luxurious air force one and launch his stupid ass on space, the whole family can go.

Family, VP, Cabinet, and Congress could all go on a one way trip.

@AmelieMatisse I think we gonna need a bigger shuttle but no fuel for return needed for sure they can colonize Pluto as far I am concerned.

Great idea! Tim Allen and Sigourney Weaver will stir things up at the Pentagon.

Enlist Roger Ramjet.

Oh that is hysterical

@MrLizard yep, it really real, a kids cartoon from the 60s I think, Now I suppose you are going to say you have never heard of Clutch Cargo? Now that was really freaky.

@MrLizard I never watched it, but my younger brother did and I heard it, I left home in the 70s, hence it had to be the 60s. So lucky guess on my part.

Oh no, the Rethuglicans are putting the screws to NASA, but they love to play soldier, especially when it doesn't involve the lives of any of their family members. And I am sure he has watched way too many episodes of Star Wars and Star Trek, which he tends to confuse with reality. ??

Yeah I wish someone would beam him up

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71076
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.