Agnostic.com

96 7

How long...?

How long have you gone being celibate?

LouRaven 5 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

96 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

10 years

6 years. Involuntarily.

5 days.

That's the spirit!

@OldDave I plan on breaking that streak this weekend.

Six years. When my daughter was an adolescent and teenager, I stopped dating. I didn't want a series of men in and out of her life.

When she began dating at age 16, I began dating again.

Yeah know that one, it was easier when raising kids not to confuse things or complicate our lives, so just focused on child raising for a few years.

70 years. Voluntarily.

skado Level 9 May 2, 2018

@Akfishlady Yep.

@skado Isaac Newton lived a life without sex. He called it his greatest accomplishment.

19 years so far. Not by choice, but I just haven't bothered to do anything about it.

There was a long period of celibacy at the start, but I don’t think that counts. Outside of that I think 3-4 years.

Been a bit over 3 years now

Not by choice.

As long as I've wanted to
?

If you exclude DIY about 2 years

What about you @LouRaven?

1-2 months

Nearly two weeks now and no end to the drought in sight ?

About three years.

too long... i'm not used to such a hiatus... but i can handle it... but a handle on things is not quite like the real thing on my thingy.

Can't talk right now.....

6.5 years, discounting one brief excursion about a year and a half ago.

1.2 months,as wife has been sick

about 3 1/2 years. Just remember that sex is a lot like oxygen.......It's not that important till you can't get any.

you get too much and it gets you high, not enough and you're gunna die. Oh wait, that's love, well I think they got it wrong. Yeah, it's sex.

currently almost 2 weeks, recent years quite a few moths at a time, in life, well, it has gone into years, over a decade, almost 2 even.

Its getting so long that I`ve forgotten which ones supposed to be tied up lol

About 4 weeks now. ????☹

It's probably getting on for about 4 years, luckily depression means I don't give a shit ??

So which came first?

I suppose it's part of why she's a bitch but I think it's everything else that got me depressed

3 years once!! To be honest it is a good thing to do imo.. by choice.

If I can have a memorable experience every couple of years, its worth the wait. I can really get so much more out of a meaningful relationship than using or abusing some other person with BS. No Drugs or Alcohol are used. Just good old soul connect and meaningful exchanges of open honesty. Most people have never gone the road and spend their time in short fused episodes that didn't work then and will never have any meaning.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71398
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.