Agnostic.com

14 1

Atheist jewelry? Do you wear any jewelry that IDs you as atheist/agnostic/freethinker, etc?

How many of you wear something on a regular basis that IDs you as a nonbeliever? If you wish, post a pic of your heathen swag in comments section!

BookDeath 8 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't wear athiest jewelry because it's something I've been my whole life and it's a part of who I am anyway. I don't feel like I need to 'advertise' who I am I guess. I used to have a Darwin amphibian (Jesus fish spin off from evolve fish) bumper sticker and the church near my house complained :-/

I started putting together a charm bracelet with as many religious symbols that I could find. But people really did get offended, so it's been disbanded 😉

I have an American Atheist Life Member pin I wear on the lapel of my sport coats/suit coats whenever I wear them, which - living in SW FL - I don't often do, but I also have a number of AA tee shirts which I wear often.

The nearest that I have is a silver ankh, which for me symbolizes life

I wear my crescent moon necklace all the time. I have had it for about 15 years. It was made for me. It has a scattering of stars and a spiral on the back of it. I love it and never take it off. I wear earrings all the time, and I wear several rings. I have a bracelet that also has a moon and stars, one that is an antique and one that is made out of my horses tail hairs. They aren't atheist, but they are science type. I know it isn't jewelry, but I one of my tattoos, is a nautalus, representing the Fibonacci Sequence. I admit that I am pagan, albiet an atheist pagan, so my jewelry reflects that.

No.
But I do have a box of jewelry - rings, bracelets, pins.
Not big on necklaces - don't like things around my neck.
Never wear a tie either.

I don't wear any jewelry except for a black and purple titanium band on my right hand. Doesn't mean anything, I just like it.
I don't want any bumper stickers or symbols on my car because people are evil, and will deface it.

I had this wonderful bumper sticker that said "Born OK the first time" , and some dang person ripped it off.

YES. I wear a diamond nothing surrounding a silver nothing hanging from a gold nothing around my nothing. I think it looks beautiful and fits all sizes. the perfect symbol for belief in nothing.

I do not have any idea what this stuff would look like. The only thing I have ever seen was an infinity pin.

No. Atheism isn't what I'd call an important part of my life; I don't think about it often, day to day. I don't need a reminder that I'm an atheist, it's mostly just a useful label.

I would consider a bumper sticker, though.

Have a pin with an American flag and the words Free Thinker. Have it pinned on a baseball cap but I seldom wear caps these days.

Like what would that even look like? Do not believe I ever saw or heard of jewelry like that...a cross inside on of those "no" symbols? (The circle with the slash across it)
Describe, please, and where to obtain

@JaciBea thanks! I will go there! Then maybe Etsy too if i get educated

@JaciBea I just ordered a fantastic cloth handbag from there less $$ than many Vera Bradley ones! And supported a craftswoman....win-win!

My car does, but I do not yet aside from general apparel.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71620
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.