Agnostic.com

4 11

LINK Bragg Sues Jim Jordan in Move to Block Interference in Trump Case

Some days it's just fun to watch Democrats actually do something.

This suit has scathing language in it, and I don't miss yesteryears' "decorum" at all.

Maybe Alvin Bragg could replace Ol' Merrick. He seems a whole lot more motivated. ๐Ÿ™„

Too bad those young men who were raped/assaulted while Jim Jordan covered for the rapist, can't pull an E Jean Carroll and go after Jordan in New York. I could die happy. ๐Ÿ˜

(*Footnote: In a serious blow to Trump, the Judge in the Carroll rape case has Ordered the jury remain anonymous. A move that's rarely used outside of RICO cases that lead to witness protection programs. Trump's team wet themselves. It was delicious!!!! And he's made it VERY clear, that if Trump's cronies dox/out even an inference to a juror, there will be criminal charges and serious penalties.) #ouch

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The republicans seem to think POS tRUMP is still in power. I think it gives the sane people of the country something to really think about and vote on what they are witnessing. In a recent article in the Seattle Times a journalists talks of how the state republicans are losing a lot of ground in this state. Here the republican party is a large minority and every election cycle they lose even more. Even they recognize their problems and say there needs to be a change but what are they doing, embracing trumpism even more. The journalist, Danny Westneat goes on to say: "In three decades covering local politics I've never seen a group just keep punching itself in the face, over and over knowing it's bloodying any chance it has in the next election, but punching away never the less." Maybe there should be a requirement for running in politics - pass an IQ test.

I'm angered that these rich parasites continue to game the system and prosper further,while the rest of us lead our lives struggling merely just to exist.

Glenn Kirshner said the only cases that he tried with anonymous juries were both RICO cases.

This raises the question as to why Alvin Bragg hasnโ€™t made Trumpโ€™s case a RICO case? If ever there was an organization with more of a history and pattern of illegal activity than the Trump organization, I donโ€™t know what it was.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:718845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.