Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Why the Americas Still Aren't Connected by a Road - YouTube

I've learned things today. Things which might be of importance if one were to believe that this is not an illusion. I am not of that persuasion but consider it a puzzle which my mind finds worth playing with. It seems to me that the Biden Admin's idea toward improving their home conditions is exactly the right one to pursue. This won't help stop the migrations until jobs start being born in any nation trying to make such changes (which is unlikely) so the short term answer would be for these migrants to make Costa Rica their goal. They would become a problem for the Americans who took their wealth and moved to Costa Rica. As those migrants began to get kicked out (I'm guessing being Latino would be a strong advantage) the new Costa Rica would begin to swell Northward. Possibly it would quickly become a mecca for growth and innovation and art and jobs? This would be helpful of South Americans to start ASAP because the States Of America are unable to accept such swarming activity and survive. It's one or the other and survival seems the greater of the two.

rainmanjr 8 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Huh? The very first sentence in this video screams racist right wing propaganda. You didn't learn anything, you just reinforced your prejudices.

WTF? In the first place I didn't make the video. In the second place I didn't get that impression. In the third place nothing about the entire rest of the video would back-up the assertion so I'm rejecting it.

I was not aware of this. I thought people had ridden bicycles
from North to South America.

BDair Level 8 Apr 19, 2023

Apparently not easily.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:720122
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.