Agnostic.com

11 2

Isn’t it funny that religious people from all religions think if you’re an atheist, you’re angry with God?

It’s a little complicated to be angry with something/somebody that you don’t even think exist. However, I do get angry when people try to force feed you B.S then pull answers out of their a**es to try to attempt to make since of their stupid delusions while trying to convert you, though. Or try to bully you with,” Believe or else,” type of attitudes when it just doesn’t make any since for your brain to allow you to live like that.

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah. High-larious! My answer would be, "No, I'm not angry with your god, or whatever, but now I'm angry with you. So,... thanks for that."

What's actually funny is that religious believers honestly think they can outwit you with no rational evidence on their side, and no clear understanding of what it means to be an atheist. We can only try to educate them and help them understand...if their minds are open at all. Stay rational, keep your humor, and guide them with love. Or, beat them bloody with their own bible and scream, "would a just god let that happen to you?!!"

I get that a lot, because I lost a daughter when she was 3 yrs old. Since I raised catholic, the family and friends tell me is only because I am angry at god....I don't even bother trying to explain anymore.

How is it possible to be angry with something that doesn't exist?

Lol that’s my point.

Actually, they're the one's who are angry that we dare exist.

godef Level 7 Dec 9, 2017

It is hard for the believers to imagine the non-existence of a god and afterlife. It scares them. I've been told, "I'm going to hell!" I reply, " I do not believe in that either." It usually throws them into a awkward trance.

Hey I'm a "believer"- I believe in reality. Shit, I guess I made a mistake; that's a "non-believer". LOL

I don't get angry at fairytales

My brother is a pastor and he did not speak to me for years for asking a few negative questions from the Bible. His answer was you gotta have faith.

My last 3 girlfriends in a row, dump me because I couldn't be saved. I just don't know if God exist. Don't even claim to be agnostic or atheist.

When their God gets jealous or angry, so it's only right they can too. How come a human like me, dose not get jealous, angry or fly off the handle.

Do I have secret super strength? Maybe I am God, so everyone else could be God too.

What gets me is how people can flaunt jesus’ death as a guilt trip as it was our fault his father/himself set up man to fail in the first place.

A religious guy told me once that I look like the devils daughter because of my red hair.
He said "Did you dye your hair this colour on purpose to be closer to the one you worship? You could be his daughter."
Crazy crazy crazy

Alexa Level 5 Dec 8, 2017

Lol what?! WTF!!!

Alexa- your hair- tell him to piss off.

Quite simply because "thoughts and prayers" have never solved human problems but humans can solve such problems. Do we toss our problems out with yesterday's newspaper or do we take personal responsibility or unite to solve an issue? We live in a world full of the former. There's no anger or resentment towards a God but I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the case when it comes to human ignorance. So often the suffering of many people comes from that.

Interesting. I've never gotten that impression from those of a religious persuasion. More like, they were sad (unnecessarily) that I don't seek to know their Jesus - or whomever, and that my soul wouldn't be saved.

The horror !

Do they?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.