Agnostic.com

27 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are people rather burn in hell, I would just burn the stupid post.

Lol Fluoride... See you in hell.

I am so fucked! I am liberal, support Black Lives Matter, Love Marijuana, Rachel Maddow is a doll. So are Gingers. Jazz is the best. I can live without Starbucks but not avocados. Damn, getting hot already.

Yay gingerpride

LOL!

LOVE those avocados!

I a witch! Or I guess I would be a warlock or maybe a wizard. Yeah, wizards are so much cooler. I'll be a wizard without a wand because wands are stupid. We don't need no stinking wands!

Hahaha!

After quick glance - opted out of the rubbish

@Hellbent Hello - I think there's just the two of us.

Wait ... Dank Meme Stashing??

Jumping Jesus!

@Hellbent I think I need to crank some Miles Davis this morning, probably smear chicken blood all over my body and run through the streets naked just for good measure. I just need to know who’s got my back with bail money?

Whats mathing?

The guy can't accomplish spelling so mathing is completely out of his league. 😀

@Surfpirate hahahaha

I'm screwed, but then I knew that.

Wait! AVOCADOS?????? But, I love avocados!

@Hellbent Be-witching.....you forgot the "be"

@Hellbent and don't let it happen again....ain't no borders on spells.......

I wouldn't vote her in for dog catcher. Village Idiot though she'd have a chance.

LMAO.  That is so all over the place.

Wow, thanks for sharing...it's now confirmed I'm not an agnostic: I'm a practicing witch 😉

@Hellbent when I get up in the morning and give the cat a head massage on the way into the loo...have avo and yeast extract on toast while watching the world news, which includes the stock exchange...which may or may not include some, 'mathing'. Oh I forgot, the cat's ginger. Plus I often have Billie Holiday or Nina Simone on in the car while I zip around..so a falafel wrap would really round the day off nicely 😉 I have no intention of stopping!

LMAO! I loved Starbucks and Yoga.

somebody tell me what dank meme stashing is so I can stop if I am doing it

They're memes so dark you aren't sure if they are ok even for people who love memes.

Stashing means you have a file on a phone or computer.....

As Atheists, since we don't believe in the Supernatural, we are free to waste our time on any of these endeavors without fear of god's wrath.

I'm confident we are correct...@Hellbent

Your thoughty thoughtfulness may have saved me!

skado Level 9 May 3, 2018

I'll stick w/ jazz, and marijuanas.

And a great song by Sinatra. ?

Guess I'm guilty:

Rachel Maddow
401 Medical cannabis
crystals
tarrot cards
avocados
liberalism
spirit animals

Woah, would this make just about everybody a witch?

You just expanded my "to do" list - danggit

I just knew that Ginger cat would get me in trouble? But no mention of the black ones? lol

What do you know: I had an avocado for breakfast and did yoga exercises this morning. And I am planning to watch Rachel Maddow tonight while drining some beer.
If you see a bright flash in direction NYS, it is probably me bursting into flames.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72439
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.