Agnostic.com

20 9

All of you people who don't have a profile picture... I think you're all the same person. That is all!

GeekLeen 7 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yes, i was wondering about it myself.
talking to a mask?

I like my little dumb phone … and I don’t think it has the capability of uploading the simplest photo. My laptop does, but I’ve never used it ..and am not sure which ‘app’ to try… I still use a film camera.. My facebook photo is nearly older than me… Sorry ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 8, 2017

Yeah, that generic female avatar is kind of windswept and sexy though!

what i thought

Conspiracy!

Grimm Level 3 Dec 8, 2017

A picture is worth a thousand words . What happens if you read more than a thousand of their words.

That's the old exchange rate. Inflation has really taken its toll on how many words it takes now.

You will get the picture!

Too funny, I think that to.

I'm pretty damn ugly. You should thank me for not posting one. LOL.

Agreed.

were actually all the same person posting on different accounts, youre the only other person here

Solipsism will get me, and me alone, everywhere.

Thank God... For a minute there I thought I'd had too much to drink.

I'm not sure anyone's better off for having seen my mug. 😛

But we know you're "real." 😉

I know right... It feels like I'm talking to the same person.

My nook is smart enough to take pictures, just not smart enough to teach me how to put them where I want them. Really nothing lost. Picture bald, grey handle-bar mustach, glasses, and ooold. A fact.... If I'd had any idea I was going to live this long, I might have taken much better care of myself. But it seems I went straight from "going to live forever," to "oh shit"

No Picture, No Confidence. Have a little Leap of Faith on You and Join Us.

Who's to say that they're people.

Hey, all of us aren't as pretty as you !! 🙂

That's not the point, @Buddha, it's the hiding of self while wanting to connect with others.
So, the question is: why would anyone want to do that?
Just curious.

Different strokes for different folks-no judgement here

I thought the internet might use it in a way I didn't like. So I use one I have used elsewhere.

Hang on - you mean people don't post actual pictures of themselves?

Damn, I must be going wrong somewhere.

Hey, Just because you are cute and post a picture does not mean everyone else can do that. Some of us are not as cute and look really scary. Maybe we do not want to give others bad dreams. Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7252
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.