Agnostic.com

20 4

Help pick a design for our T-shirt!

Ok, as hinted in the "Hey, what T-shirt size do you wear" question, we are working on a basic design and love to get your votes. Don't worry that the designs are on black as another poll will get color ideas. At some point, we might add a quote/etc but let's start with the basic design. We want to come up with a design that you'd both want to wear and could be a conversation starter (or ender!). We hope to be able to give a few a these away to active members or sell (at cost only). Choose as many as you like! Note: click each for larger photo.

• 23 votes
  • 19 votes
  • 20 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 20 votes
  • 12 votes
Admin 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell.

if I have to be an agnostic I want to be a colourful agnostic not a grey or white one.

Grey Grey

Atheist for me. Or the atom "A"

Its out there... not to bold.... kind of suttle.... makes a statement. I like it... I'll start with 2 of them.

Grey/grey Agnostic.com-cool look-different

My choice has the fewest votes ('white agnostic-font agnostic'😉. I'd really like an olive shirt with bright orange vertical lettering to one side of center.

How about a "custom " option?
I think we have a lot of creative people here !

How about freethinker?

I see where your coming from. And maybe skeptic. Just getting started type captions.

Why not open up a 'Design A T-Shirt' submission request? I'm a graphic designer & would love to send you something.

Paul Level 5 Dec 9, 2017

Thanks Paul! Once we get the store working, happy to get your ideas!

I would like to see a design for atheist as well. Many of us are atheists and not agnostic at all.

Agreed I wouldn't wear "agnostic" but I would wear "atheist"

Trying not to sound like a smart ass, but if you're not agnostic, do you have proof that there is a god? 🙂

Let's have an 'Athiest' also.
I'm not an agnostic.

Maybe lettering on the sleeve..

Works well with long-sleeved.

I like that

I like the idea of some kind of "A" icon... agnostic and atheist alike can see their "A" as they see fit.

In scarlet?

That is a fab idea, I wear an "A" sterling silver pendant. Anyone who is atheist will know what it means, the Jesus freaks just think my name starts with "A" LOL... its the "atom" A.

The eye flows across the letters better when they are the same color. I agree with making the letter A a bit larger so it stands out more.

How about a larger A like on the site logo with gnostic.com in smaller print. I like the .com & would more likely wear it than one that just says Agnostic.

I rarely wear just a t-shirt out in public; almost never.

I wear t shirts all the time in public.

standard garb here in New MExico. what would work for you in your area?

@btroje It isn't about where I live. I'm just odd. 😛
A long sleeve button down.

It was a tossup between two and six for me, but in the end six was easier to read.

I like #3. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 8, 2017

"ATHEIST"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7272
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.