Agnostic.com

7 1

Nothing is Impossible

For some its a motto that encourages and inspires people to try. For others its christian belief.
Your thoughts?

Gabriel_B 6 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

lots of things are impossible like run around the earth in 20 seconds but you can do a lot more if your positive than you might think.

Well for those of you who don't understand nothing is impossible means you can do anything for most of us here, but for christians its just means we couldn't of come from nowhere or nothing so its impossible. A pictures worth 1,000 words and we all see what we want most in something.

I see it as encouragement; if you believe and work at it hard enough at an achievable goal it will happen.

Its similar to my belief-Things happen for a Reason-therefore anything can happen

One needs to know one's own limitations for we stupid evolved monkey spawn. But together with 8 billion we can kill one planet. (stomp)

I prefer to live by "nothing's possible ", you are always satisfied when you have zero expectations.

I tend to think of it as words of encouragement, but nothing more.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.