Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK Nebraska Mom Who Gave Teen Daughter Abortion Pills Sentenced To Two Years In Prison

It's happening. A parent and her daughter are imprisoned for an abortion.

barjoe 9 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems, more and more the states are being divided like they were in 1860. Problem is the division is about the same thing, one groups right to rule over others and take away their personal freedoms.

This is the result of allowing religious fanatics to influence the law. This can't be allowed to continue.

How many here demonised parents who freely chose not to inject their toddlers with an unproved medicine and wanted them imprisoned? for exercising their parental rights against the government's position?
Please be consistent. Support informed consent or all medical treatment with no coercion and these arguments become very simple.

puff Level 8 Sep 23, 2023

@puff Why don't you just have a worthless convo with @1patriot I don't want to hear you bullshit.

@barjoe Confronting ones own hypocrisy is uncomfortable, I do it all the time because I hate hypocrisy but am guilty oF it often.

Show ONE example of Anyone here saying a parent should be imprisoned for not vaccinating. You can't, and you're the hypocrite spewing hyperbole.

Nobody takes jackasses like you seriously anymore. I think it's foolish to argue with you.

@CallMeDave Point taken, perhaps hyperbole.
But there were people here happy to promote the unvaccinated should be confined to home detention, not be able to fraternize at social events or in public, attend businesses. That they were scum transmitting the disease, not caring of others so should not be included into society.
My friends children were banned from the school swimming carnival, not vaccinated you see, too dangerous they may spread in that chlorinated water. Not like the vaccinated kids. You may be sure my friend coped "bad mother" crap for not vaccinating her kids. Many here would have also thought she made a poor decision, though not going so far as wanting to imprison her.

@CallMeDave If there was an example, it would have been lovinlarge, who blocked me ages ago.

Pro-lifers should be aborted where they stand.

I attended a presentation at CFI decades ago where the lecturer said that he had been a pro-lifer and learned of a plan wherein a bunch of these good-ol-boys were going to mass murder a crowd of gynecologists at a convention. He clued in the FBI and stopped the conspiracy.

But as the OP shows, Pro-lifers don't give a rats ass about life. It's just virtue signaling for their cult.

This is only the beginning unfortunately of this gruesome road. These situations will become more common

Absolutely horrible that we go so far as to allow this to happen. It has nothing to do with an aborted fetus. It is all about control of a woman's body.

What a shit show this whole thing was, with so many things wrong from the start. A big take-away as this promises to get worse is to clear your browser history, and don't discuss anything personal on social media. It's so sad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:731764
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.