Agnostic.com

75 12

Jesus loves you? What does it mean to you?

I was just thinking about this cause I still have people telling me this pointless thing and I am convinced people have to tell themselves and others that cause life is hard and they need to always feel like someone is watching over them and love them. I’ve had to block people cause I’ve had religious friends texting me stuff like that or asking me things like ,” Have I talked to Jesus today. I should talk to him cause he love me.” Lol I know it’s quite pathetic! What do you guys think? The whole quote to me is just pointless.

EmeraldJewel 7 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

75 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He doesn't phone, write or email. Not once has he remembered my birthday or popped round with a few beers.

Jesus doesn't love me.

If anything he's a bit self obsessed with all the "Look at me, there's 3 of me! I'm me, my Dad & Casper over there" and his "I died for your sins and was raised 3 days later...ok, I gave up my weekend for your sins.

Jesus really needs to get over himself.

"He doesn't phone, write, or email,"

But he does answer knee mail lol

I'm sure my boss will tell me this tomorrow, "jesus loves you." I send her atheist memes that are offensive.

Hahaha!

@EmeraldJewel Lol.

How can we believe that a man that lived and died 2000 years ago loves us. That is if he existed at all. A dead man cannot watch over me and we re talking thousands of years. What is it meant by "loves you". If I go babbling in the streets about Jesus loving him/her it is OK. If I say the same thing but use Napoleon instead of Jesus, then I am crazy. Both instances are crazy requiring medical treatment.

If Jesus had loved me he would have treated me better.

Some gay dude wants my number ?

(: hahahahaha

"Jesus loves you" is another way of saying "You're a loser."

Yep!

It means to the religious that it is true of course, to the non religious blah blah blah, i just say all that do feel good about themselves love themselves and necessarily don't need Jesus or Superman, Wonder Woman or any other deity too love them to get thru life

I really wouldn't mind a wonder woman, don't take my dream away 😟

Is this the reason so many priests are pediphiles? When they were little kids it was ok to accept that a magical nomad loves them

I was just thinking that a few months ago.

Imaginary people can't love you. Just ignore the fools.

IKR.

Time to get a restraining order.

Absolutely nothing..

He certainly has some peculiar ways of showing that love. Pretty silly stuff.

Jesus loves me? I don’t recall ever having been to a Mexican gay bar...

Lol

Reply by saying "Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks yor an ***hole" It works.

YOUR DONATIONS WILL BE GRATEFULLY RECEIVED

Santa Claus loves me too, at least he brings me tangible gifts.

At least Santa is what made most of our childhood, but we came to understand he didn’t exist at a reasonable age.

@EmeraldJewel fuck you mean Santa isn't real?!

@boholbrook Hate to break it to you this way. Welcome to reality with the rest of us.

Who's Santa?

When I read a statement such as that, I can't help think what a bunch of absolute meaningless unintelligible dribble that is.

I ignore them and hit them with logic. I have had a few "unfriend" me on face book. Oh well!

Trod Level 5 May 5, 2018

I got so sick of this and people saying "God is love" that I made this meme to send back at them

Now that should be in every humans, notebook

It’s an occupational hazard for me so at work I just ignore it and move in to the next thing. Outside work I would probably say something like, you don’t even want to know what he told me about you and it’s a shame really because you had such a promising future😟

Yes, Jesus stalks me, yes Jesus stalks me, the bible told me so.

Lmfao! I’ve been getting a kick out of reading these comments.

The person saying it might believe it, but that makes it no less what it is...bullshit.

When I hear the phrase "Jesus Loves You" I automatically think, "Jesus, this person is kinda stupid! Then I try to move away slowly...

Means I'm speaking with someone I do not have interest in speaking with.
Luckily it's most likely the last thing I'll hear them say.

Well, you could just bow your head and close your eyes, then start talking to yourself. You get away with it if you are religious. If not, then you are nuts.
BTW, how do peeps know that Jesus loves you?

Especially after reading some of the things he taught. Wanting people to hate family and if it was otherwise, they couldn’t be his disciples.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:74166
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.