Agnostic.com

5 1

Could something bad, short term, turn into something good, long term? I am not sure,maybe other folks have opinions and/or examples?

mike1951 6 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think so, And visa versa !!!

Yes. Sometimes a situation is so bad that people rise up to change the situation and the people who perpetrated it! I hope this happens with Trump, The morally bankrupt Republicans, and the evangelical Christians!

For me, good things are short term.

I am thinking of the hurricane and Puerto Rico. According to tRUMP Puerto Rico had a an outdated electrical grid which was decimated by the storm. Now they are benefitting from private companies like Tessler which will be updating the system with solar panels and restoring energy which is so desperately needed.

I at times am an idiotic optimist. I am hoping that our current administration causes enough good people to see the hypocrisy of the Republicans and evangelicals so that they never return to power. It could be just a dream.

gearl Level 8 Dec 9, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7420
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.