Agnostic.com

8 4

You can adopt any street. What would you name it & where would you put it?

I would adopt one with a huge church & congregation.
Name: Fairy Tale Ln.

You?

silvereyes 8 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to live in Los Angeles on Normal Ave in an apartment building named Normal Manor. Truth is sometimes better than fiction!

Pennsylvania Ave. would now be Bullshit St.

Bullshit Blvd. road leading to the nearest mega-evangelical church.

I'd call mine "Street of Dreams," leading to somewhere fun (sci-tech center, brothel, pot/hash/shrooms shop, or all of the above).

Really, it's just an excuse to share this song:

Pedophilia Circle for the streets surrounding the Vatican.

Hoon. I never thought of adopting a street that had no name- and no place.

But @silvereyes is becoming more and more compelling... The problem is, i can't seem to have one street, there are a lot of streets in many different places when i think about it.

A bit pressed for time right now, may be i'll invest that hour that's needed to provide all the names of all the streets at many different places, later.

Not the Yellow Brick Road?

The little street that leads in to the closest Baptist church. I'd name the street "Dead End".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.