Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Trump’s latest appeal to evangelicals: a new office to protect religious liberty - Vox

Trump’s initiative seems to expand previous offices’ remit in a number of ways. For starters, the office isn’t just focusing on community-based or charitable initiatives. According to the Religion News Service, it’s also charged with informing the administration of “any failures of the executive branch to comply with religious liberty protections under law.” The Trump administration has consistently been a champion of religious liberty, particularly insofar as it pertains to evangelical Christian causes.

zblaze 7 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know the ins and outs of this but I suspect it's 'Does my bum look big in this' politics with the motivation of picking up votes.

Criminal theocrat traitor female Iowa Governor Reynolds signed a last minute law for 6 week abortion ban including rapist rights to force women to stay pregnant

This kind of thing seems unconstitutional. Has it ever been challenged?

This will clearly have Mike Pence's fingerprints all over it... subverting the separation of Church and State.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:75682
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.