Agnostic.com

43 23

LINK This Angry Young Preacher Says Atheists Are All Coke-Drinking Video Game Addicts – Friendly Atheist

Damnit...Do I have to give back my atheist membership card since I drink coffee and am addicted to books?

Crimson67 8 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This little bible prick probably guilt trips women for sex if not rape them. ...worse of course he could really be gay and his bigotry against Atheists is his cover story

@SassyLady raping the minds of the many is worse than a single assault. ...being anti-gay preacher covering up true gay secret behaviours is much like 2 living popes beloved by liberal believers for keeping secret the evidence of countless thousands of rapes by priests globally. ...clergy MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for both bad messages and peer crimes

Yeah, I've never had a coke, or snorted or smoked coke either. What am I missing here. Video game addict, well does Candy Crush Saga count? My real addiction is books and fabrics. And cats. And chocolate.

@Susurrus77 I have it on my cell, the laptop, and a tablet, only the laptop plays it on FB. The others I keep separate. I can quit anytime I want.

As a minimum you should get a yellow card .... ⚽⚽⚽???

@Crimson67 on a second thought, don't say cold heart..... Don't make me pull the red card !! ⚽???

If only I were. I might not feel so boring then.

I think many of the evangelical Christians are fake, cult like, and make up stuff as they go along...

Is that the worst he could come up with? I was prepared to spit out my slow cooker baby back ribs (made from the backs of real babies).

There's somebody who's clearly been home-schooled.

Now, now. My son was home schooled to get him away from that nonsense. I invested in logic (critical thinking skills), science and history from the secular fields. He's also non religious.

Oh, really. I am an 81 year old intellectual who has never wasted one minute on video games. Who is this turkey and where is he preaching?

better than being a money grabbing paedophile teacher of bullshit

You won the internet, sir.

He needs to learn about the demographics he's demeaning.

Video Gamers drink Dew, not coke. Get it right. 😉

?????

He is a myth preaching fool.

I'm a coffee drinking Star Trek addict, is that anywhere near what this pillock is talking about?

I'm not addicted! I can quit anytime I want! Ah... one more level... then I'm done!... after this side mission...

Is that our stereotype? I'm ok with that given what a preacher's stereotype is.

I have some generalizations in my mind about theists too, the only difference is I know they are generizations and I still need to take each person as an individual so I can overcome my own misguided prejudice. This particular preacher is doing nothing to change my generizied misconceptions.

I can't stand coke but definitely love video games

I am a beer drinking real game addict. My favorite is: Pin the Tail on the Christian.

I don't know; I can play the hell out of some video games, but I'm diabetic, so I don't drink sodas.
Maybe that makes me episcopalian???

Is there something wrong with being addicted to either? Everyone on the planet is an addict to something. Caffeine, nicotine, movies, books, helping other people, sex, etc. some habits are worse than others. But people hear the word addicted and automatically attribute it to negative feelings.

-Shrugs-

I thought all video gamers drink energy drinks.

Either way, I must have missed the missive in my super secret athiest rule book that states I have to do anything but not believe in a God.

I don't play video games. my game is tournament bridge. My other recreations are listening to jazz and reading.

I drink coffee and energy drinks. I'm an athletic nerd. I do not drink Coke, but I play video games here and there.

Like another group, the diaspora of atheists is not a hive mind....he and others like him are just pissed because atheists by definition don't validate, capitulate or acquiesce to their bull shit.

Wow, I am seriously out of the loop! I drink Diet Coke, never play video games. I guess it’s like other animal societies where the young have to act up to show the elders how tough they are, or like new gang members who are required to shoot someone to prove they are worthy of being a member. The young preacher has to demonstrate his knowledge of Evangelical bullshit and get the congregation frothing at the mouth to be accepted by his elders.

Cant stand coke or video games and like all angry young preachers, if he doesn't smooth off his rough edges, he will end up a bitter old man.

RonB Level 5 May 7, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:75814
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.