Agnostic.com

43 23

LINK This Angry Young Preacher Says Atheists Are All Coke-Drinking Video Game Addicts – Friendly Atheist

Damnit...Do I have to give back my atheist membership card since I drink coffee and am addicted to books?

Crimson67 8 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's somebody who's clearly been home-schooled.

Now, now. My son was home schooled to get him away from that nonsense. I invested in logic (critical thinking skills), science and history from the secular fields. He's also non religious.

I think many of the evangelical Christians are fake, cult like, and make up stuff as they go along...

Is that our stereotype? I'm ok with that given what a preacher's stereotype is.

Damn, guess since I don’t drink coke nor am I addicted to games, I can’t be an atheist :/

Is that the worst he could come up with? I was prepared to spit out my slow cooker baby back ribs (made from the backs of real babies).

I haven't had any type of soda in over 3 years, and I prefer books and movies over video games.

I am a beer drinking real game addict. My favorite is: Pin the Tail on the Christian.

I can't stand coke but definitely love video games

I have some generalizations in my mind about theists too, the only difference is I know they are generizations and I still need to take each person as an individual so I can overcome my own misguided prejudice. This particular preacher is doing nothing to change my generizied misconceptions.

better than being a money grabbing paedophile teacher of bullshit

You won the internet, sir.

I'm not addicted! I can quit anytime I want! Ah... one more level... then I'm done!... after this side mission...

I'm a coffee drinking Star Trek addict, is that anywhere near what this pillock is talking about?

If only I were. I might not feel so boring then.

He needs to learn about the demographics he's demeaning.

Video Gamers drink Dew, not coke. Get it right. 😉

?????

I hate coke and video games ....hmmmm maybe the angry preacher has been mislead.

I don't know; I can play the hell out of some video games, but I'm diabetic, so I don't drink sodas.
Maybe that makes me episcopalian???

Yeah, I've never had a coke, or snorted or smoked coke either. What am I missing here. Video game addict, well does Candy Crush Saga count? My real addiction is books and fabrics. And cats. And chocolate.

@Susurrus77 I have it on my cell, the laptop, and a tablet, only the laptop plays it on FB. The others I keep separate. I can quit anytime I want.

Sounds like a fun crowd!

I never could stand coke, I drink coffee, and though I play games, it isn't every day or all day. I'm a mom and a wife. I wouldn't be either if I did sit there all day. Who is this turkey?

You know, I did put enough time into WoW to know there are ubber Christian types there too who suck up six packs of both coke and beer while gaming.

AmyLF Level 7 May 8, 2018

As a minimum you should get a yellow card .... ⚽⚽⚽???

@Crimson67 on a second thought, don't say cold heart..... Don't make me pull the red card !! ⚽???

Nope..I’m a unsweetened tea kinda guy with a penchant for mushroom hunting

Phin Level 6 May 7, 2018

Oh, really. I am an 81 year old intellectual who has never wasted one minute on video games. Who is this turkey and where is he preaching?

Bad judge of character!

So do I get a free life time supply of coke and video games? Otherwise I'll stick with herbal tea and solitaire.

Cant stand coke or video games and like all angry young preachers, if he doesn't smooth off his rough edges, he will end up a bitter old man.

RonB Level 5 May 7, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:75814
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.