Agnostic.com

43 23

LINK This Angry Young Preacher Says Atheists Are All Coke-Drinking Video Game Addicts – Friendly Atheist

Damnit...Do I have to give back my atheist membership card since I drink coffee and am addicted to books?

Crimson67 8 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments (26 - 43)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I drink coffee and energy drinks. I'm an athletic nerd. I do not drink Coke, but I play video games here and there.

He is a myth preaching fool.

I used to drink Red Bull and play spider solitaire. Does that count?

Screw you all, I'm going to HEAVEN. I'll wave to you heathens from my cloud bus alonfmgvthe way. I've been validated, vindicated, and finally feel valued. Praise Zues!.

When do they give out the coke and free time to play video games ? Can I give up work because i am an atheist ? Please tell me where to apply.

Tilia Level 7 May 9, 2018

Tell him, and his God to go micturate up a rope.

Lol, this amuses me. Videogames are definitely a subculture but it crosses more boundaries than just religion.

This is the entire problem with religion. They are allowed to say anything without providing evidence or proof and we are supposed to accept it. Its an insane proposition.

Yeah, and he's an angry young preacher. Back to square one.

godef Level 7 May 7, 2018

Wow, I am seriously out of the loop! I drink Diet Coke, never play video games. I guess it’s like other animal societies where the young have to act up to show the elders how tough they are, or like new gang members who are required to shoot someone to prove they are worthy of being a member. The young preacher has to demonstrate his knowledge of Evangelical bullshit and get the congregation frothing at the mouth to be accepted by his elders.

Like another group, the diaspora of atheists is not a hive mind....he and others like him are just pissed because atheists by definition don't validate, capitulate or acquiesce to their bull shit.

I don't play video games. my game is tournament bridge. My other recreations are listening to jazz and reading.

I thought all video gamers drink energy drinks.

Either way, I must have missed the missive in my super secret athiest rule book that states I have to do anything but not believe in a God.

Well, got me there. Except for the other stuff I do, like take care of my family, pets and friends.

Also you-tubers need viewers even ones that disagree....to create revenue!

Yes but refunds are not allowed, you must also ask your god?? when you can have sex and in what position before handing back your atheist golden badge orb and crown

We won't say what religious leaders are.......fill in the blanks.... Several blanks.... All through history, from its very beginnings..... ??????

This little bible prick probably guilt trips women for sex if not rape them. ...worse of course he could really be gay and his bigotry against Atheists is his cover story

@SassyLady raping the minds of the many is worse than a single assault. ...being anti-gay preacher covering up true gay secret behaviours is much like 2 living popes beloved by liberal believers for keeping secret the evidence of countless thousands of rapes by priests globally. ...clergy MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for both bad messages and peer crimes

We're antichrist too....oh..oh!

Is there something wrong with being addicted to either? Everyone on the planet is an addict to something. Caffeine, nicotine, movies, books, helping other people, sex, etc. some habits are worse than others. But people hear the word addicted and automatically attribute it to negative feelings.

-Shrugs-

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:75814
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.