Agnostic.com

29 7

Would you ever donate to a Youtuber?

This may sound a little cruel, but I just can’t see myself giving money to no youtuber unless I knew for a fact that person was worth donating and giving my money to. I see it this way. That could be money I could put towards my own life and for my own gain and benefit. I see so many of these youtubers trying to expose these celebrities and claiming they work for the Illuminati that it’s unreal. I mean who would even care enough to be focused that much of the lives of celebrities, anyway. What do you guys think?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends. Someone new and interesting, maybe. But typically I'll look at the number of views and likes. If they're already getting plenty of traffic, and most of the time by the time I find a channel they are, then they're probably earning plenty from ad revenue. I don't make charitable contributions to people who are already making more money than I am.

There are probably a thousand reasons for donations from financing more videos to charities. It's up to you to decide what is legit and what is worthy. I sell animated cartoons on line & Youtube is where I post some of the free episodes. It's great publicity and it pays off.

I have become a patreon of several Youtubers who produce material relevant to my interests on a regular basis. I don't mind supporting their work, and see it as akin to when I pay a montly fee for STARZ and HBONow so I can watch their content on my cell phone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:76801
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.