Agnostic.com

13 2

Advice for newbies

Hi, I'm new here. What's this all about? Any advice on how to get the most from the site is welcome.

Bhope101 4 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why is advice for newbies the only category that's available?

How to use this place most effectively

Yep.i finally made it here. Guides?

Contribute with either thought out responses or interesting posts. God slamming is what many newbies do which gets incredibly dull so if you go down that road make sure your approach is original or the erudite members will ignore your post and you’ll be left with fellow God-slammers and you’ll be no wiser than when you started. Most of all be yourself and explore the different groups. Good luck!?

Welcome. It's a fun site with lots of interesting people. Post something yourself, or engage in conversation on a topic already started and you will soon find company.

You changed your picture. Whew.

Thanks for all the comments, all good advice there 🙂.

I found a button labelled "tutorial" in the top corner, pretty obvious really!

I'd suggest if nothing else, post something! It's what I've done. I know my ramblings may be repeated ideas or rhetoric others see, but if nothing else it'll let people start a conversation with you. I've actually seen a few posts from people and I think to myself, "hey I can relate to that!" And then I reply. It's been fun and engaging! It's also nice to have a space to vent/rant/ramble with a topic point to touch on, so to speak. 🙂

You have done the most difficult part already.... You're here. Now you ask and then someone shall answer. Basic rules of engagement, do not ask if you are not going to like the answer. Other than that, its all fair game. Enjoy the ride, don't worry about the destination

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.
Just engage.

Be yourself.... be active. Have fun and welcome!

Be 'active', post, comment, like, etc....just like F.B. I guess and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

The person who told me about this site said to me that it advertises as a dating site but to look at it more as a community of agnostics/atheists rather than a dating site. It's still pretty new and there aren't a ton of people on here yet.

Also, WELCOME!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77053
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.