Agnostic.com

4 3

Anyone else reading Stephen King this month?

I know a lot of the folks in the online book world are reading Stephen King books this month because they fit nicely with a Halloween aesthetic. Any King fans on here? What have you read so far? What are you reading of his now/soon/next?

JamieB 5 Oct 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am so far behind on his novels. He is a great author and I wish I had more time to catch up on his books that I have not read yet.

Haven’t read one of his in a while, but I’m considering 11/22/63

i love tommyknockers soooo much

I just finished The Wind Through the Keyhole, the additional Dark Tower series book King published a couple years AFTER I could have sworn I read the whole series. So, NOW I have read the whole series. I just started From a Buick 8, which so far I am guessing is along the same vein as Christine, but I'm only on pg50 so far. I think I've read about half of his novels so far, and 2 of his short story/novella collections. My favorites are The Stand and Hearts in Atlantis, so far.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.