Agnostic.com

34 8

Men with long hair

I absolutely know that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks as long as you are happy with yourself.

That being said, do you find men with long hair attractive or not?

Are there stipulations on what makes it more or less attractive to you?

Crimson67 8 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Long hair is nice...lice makes it less nice. A nice person attached to it makes it more attractive.

My partner has strawberry blonde wavy hair and is really conscious about it as it curls all over the place his hairdresser has been on pregnancy leave for a while and I am really enjoying the shapes it makes as it grows - at the moment its a bit like a curly wiggly wavy ziggy stardust.

Long hair can be very attractive as long as it's clean and brushed. Long beards do not turn me on.

Deb57 Level 8 May 14, 2018

And you, @Crimson67? What's your preference?

When you're young then you can get away with a lot of things

I have long hair for no particular reason except I don't have to cut it. About every 4 to 6 months I grab some scissors and cut about 3 inches off, When I worked in sales, real estate, insurance, stock market I always had very short hair but not now. The story of Sampson is that he lost his strength due to his betrayal of his vow of chastity, The cutting of his hair was an external symbol of his internal life. Yes I used to be religious.

Depends on the guy.
Mines long.
I get far more compliments than complaints.
Won't do a beard though.
Feels like carpet glued to my face.

I don't find men attractive at all short or long hair not sure why I never have any luck pulling anyone in gaye????

Ahem. Letting the freak flag fly.

@Crimson67 Oh you kids!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77981
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.