Agnostic.com

9 3

Who needs a Christmas gift more, your family or a charity?

My family recognizes that there are people in other parts of this world the need my help more than they do. They know I plan to help others with my funds and they’re OK with that. I’m also OK with not receiving any gifts as well. We gotta heal the world. Have you as an open minded individual considered donating some of your Christmas spending to a credible charity of choice?

Lil2honest 4 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’d probably say every kid in the world, who’s parent’s probably won’t be able to afford Christmas or just kids growing up in a rough environent altogether in general.

Whoever you decide deserves it the most.

Xmas is a time of conning (convincing).

Every kid needs a X-mas gift.

I have a friend who works for this organisation:

[sendacow.org]

Me... Ah I am kidding. No charity, like St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

MoniB Level 6 Dec 12, 2017

animals need a healthy balanced planet back but not just for one day.

with huge changes in the way humans use this world

I agree with you guys 100%

"Who needs a Christmas gift more, your family or a charity?"

I do. To hell with the others.

I don't "consider" charitable donation as a seasonal gift. I do it, and ask the same of family and friends. No one needs random stuff. I would rather enjoy the excuse to gather and enjoy each other's company.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7823
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.