Agnostic.com

10 6

Something that makes you go, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Arasmuson 6 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

why did the fish, whales and dolphins etc get off scot-free? where did they get so much wood in the desert?

I solved the gopher wood question a few years ago.

While Noah and the two older sons built the ark the youngest son had to gofer wood.

Damn unicorn missed the boat!

People who avoid paying for their round... after accepting drinks from others... Hmmmmmmmmmm with a note of heavy disapproval. Anyone else feel the same way??

Hmmmm....

Hmmmmmmm! cheap skate

Hmmm...

Hmmmm!

Are we competing for who "Hummmmm" better? LOL

Idk? I just did it once.

FFRF has a music CD (actually they have many) that has an interview between Noah and one of his sons about the composition of beings on the 'Ark'. Things like insects, and food/waste issues. There are so many issues that it basically makes the whole idea worse than the Santa myth.

Can you post a link

@Arasmuson FFRF sells the CD's as a way to generate extra funding. I did a search but could find no link. It was on the CD called "Beware of Dogma".

There are these apes on Borneo. From the description they look like little sasquatch the photos of them are very rare. The description is enticing though.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The list of 'hmmmmmmmmmm' causing things is ... well ... long.

They are sooooooo slow. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 12, 2017

Hmmmmmmm? Hehehe!

I always thought that Noah’s Ark was one of the most ridiculous bits of nonsense. It’s incredible that any one can actually believe in this

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7844
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.