Agnostic.com

54 7

If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be and why?

I'd definitely pick a cute one!

silvereyes 8 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

God, since he is all powerful and all knowing, and I have questions.

Candy Level 4 Feb 24, 2018

Superman

Spock. We need more logic around here.

Jesus.

Christian Grey-very good looking @silvereyes

Hitler so he gets a proper death at the hands of camp survivors with a hand by some younger people to kick him back into play when he tries to escape

I AM a fictional character!

Batman 😀

Tarzan! My gay apeman! Do I have to tell you why?

Only for formal occasions!

Tough choice between Tyrion Lannister and Kaylee Frye. But Kaylee would probably win out.

Wonder woman she could take me to that tropical island with all those lonely amazons.

Morpheus.from The Matrix.

Brian Griffin. I wish my dog was that cool.

I would love to bring MacGyver to life, and do all that I can to hang out with him .Because he is cute Because he is cute Because he is cute Because he is cute Because he is cute. I would like to go camping with him.

I agree! 100!!!

The Doctor. Guess.

This won't sound very manly but Winnie the Pooh. I don't know why but I love that guy.

Great choice!

Archer Emiya from Fate Stay Night unlimited blade works.

It'd nice to talk to a guy who wanted to be a hero but ended up being forced to kill an infinite number of terrorists, extremists and anyone deemed to be "evil" until the end of time.

Hard way to live, even harder way to die.

Yeah. His English voice actor was perfect. His voice made the seriousness, anger and condescension of the character really stand out.

Plus unlimited blade works is much more gruesome than the original fate stay night.

So many people die. Great storyline, great animation. Overall a good watch.

Death from Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series...He's not all business, and has a great sense of humor

Deadpool. Time to make the chimi-fuckin’-changas!

@silvereyes: I felt like the movie was made specifically for me — by far the most fun I've had in a movie theater. 🙂 I've never played Marvel vs. Capcom, but I've seen some video captures of gameplay.

@silvereyes: Here's a little fun for you:

I do that in my dreams a lot-Finger Shooting.

jesus.... and I will asked him was this the plan? 2000 years later?

Lol that’s too funny. I’d probably ask him why has he kept people waiting so long for him to come back, considerijg he promised in the Bible. I thought Jesus was the truth and he never lies. Then again he did ask some people to still a colt for him so...

Jesus. The longest orgasm in history. Still waiting for him to cum!

Batman, with a Bernie Sanders outlook, and thus an agenda reflecting that. In other words, he would have a strong focus on political corruption and wealth inequality. It would make for an interesting internal conflict, given Bruce Wayne's wealth. 😀

Dr. Manhattan, then there would be a real god to worship. LOL 🙂

Jesus (as christ) but there are logistical issues! Bc honestly hes the ultimate hippy who wants to forgive everything equally. Which is great in a personal sense

Ranger! from the Stephanie Plum ("One for the Money", "Two for the Dough", etc) series by Janet Evanovich. Oooh la la.

Maybe Jack Reacher, but NOT the Tom Cruise version. Tom Cruise is not Jack Reacher, period!

I wanted to mention someone who was a deep thinker, impressive or creative, but this is a dream so hunkiness won out. LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7922
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.